John 14:6 says, “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
Do we really need a special holiday or a specific reason to rejoice in the goodness of the Lord? No, we definitely don’t! Today is just a regular old Wednesday, but because our Lord and Savior Jesus lives in our hearts, we just wanted to share that a little…
Check it out from IHIM:
Unlike many of the most influential heroes of history, Jesus was not born to wealthy parents with a silver spoon in his mouth. He wasn’t born in a hospital or even at home, but in an indoor barn or cave. In fact, the best Joseph and Mary could do for a cradle was a feeding trough (Luke 2:7). When the time came to offer the firstborn sacrifice at the temple, they could not afford the standard lamb but instead had to offer the alternative poor man’s sacrifice of two turtle doves (Luke 2:24; Lev 12:8). It is one thing for someone who has every advantage—an expensive education, access to power, and every comfort—to succeed in life, but for someone born to an obscure couple, from an obscure hamlet, in an obscure province without any of the advantages money and status could provide to change the world in a mere thirty years of life—now that is impressive! Jesus’ life is so significant that thousands of years later we count dates from him forward (A.D.) and from him backward (B.C.).
He is the hinge, the one at whom the calendar resets, the one who changed everything.
- Jesus never made a mistake. He knows all things, created all things and has authority and power over all things.
- Jesus never possessed a spirit of fear. His faith was so strong that it allowed Him to willfully submit to the plan of God.
- Sorry, no kryptonite here. In the wilderness, satan himself threw his best shot to weaken Jesus and could ‘find no place in Him.’
- Whoever believes in Jesus and confesses their sins is guaranteed a place in heaven.
- Just talking to Jesus everyday will change your life for the better. Try it!
Do you love love Jesus Christ?